Learn FILMMAKING in Seattle
- Crash Course in Filmmaking
- Let’s Make a Movie
- Start Writing Your Screenplay
- Storyboarding for independent filmmakers
- Want to learn the basics of filmmaking, but not ready to spend $30,000 for film school? This introductory class will teach you what you need to know, at a tuition you can afford. You’ll learn about camcorders, lighting, audio, and camera angles, the visual “language” of filmmaking. Read more about this class… »
- In this class we’ll create and film a short independent movie from scratch. Students are free to act in the movie, help write or choose a script, and help out on crew. It’s both a film class and an acting class, a great introduction to actually getting out and making a movie — and a good way for actors to get something for their reel. Read more about this class… »
- You don’t need a fancy camera or a lot of money to make a documentary. You just need a camcorder, a microphone, and knowledge of how to go about it. You’ll learn the basics of documentary filmmaking in this class, including tips for funding your film. Read more about this class… »
- In this class, you’ll learn how screenplays are written, and have opportunities to write some short scenes and “mini-scripts,” hear them read aloud, and get feedback on your writings. You’ll learn about the “hero’s journey” template and how screenwriters use it to solve story problems and make the writing process go more smoothly. Read more about this class… »
Tuition (general public): $99
($95 for UW students with current i.d.)
When: Sundays, November 24th, 2012 (one-meeting)
(This class is offered FALL QUARTER only. You can sign up at any time)
Where: UW campus in Seattle
Categories: Seattle Film Classes, Seattle Film Lighting Classes
Sponsored by: Classesandworkshops.com and Wonder Productions
Sign up now by clicking on the Take Class link below.
Ready to go beyond Youtube, learn how to record audio and video professionally, edit your movies effectively and start getting them into the major film festivals?
Want to start producing killer independent movies that look and sound fantastic?
Wonder Productions LLC sponsors a number of FILMMAKING CLASSES in SEATTLE, providing training to local actors and filmmakers. Most of our classes are held on the University of Washington campus, and are co-sponsored by the UW’s Experimental College and Classesandworkshops.com. They are open to everyone (you don’t have to be a UW student to sign up). For more information, click the course title below, or visit Classesandworkshops.com